Friday, October 19, 2007

The hat trick

I know, you're thinking to yourself, "this guy has got to be kidding; you can't write a follow-up-comments-posting-record-setting blog and expect to write another decent one. Especially not after having already written a heart-wrenching, gut-churning, emotionally-draining one on a topic that hits home and is reviewed by the critics as "well-written."

Nevertheless, here I am, tapping away at my keyboard, allowing the cathartic process that is writing to work out the pain. Maybe my lack of posting over the last few months has been the reason for my insanity and lack of sleep. Or maybe it's not.

Either way, as I was looking to find the record-setting blog post from before, I ran across some earlier posts when my writing was really working my thoughts out onto the page in meaningful ways (not that the blogs were great, but that it was therapeutic). Anyway, I'll try and keep this up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now you're just getting cocky. Just for that, Marshall and I are combining our comment into one. Take that! You'll never get a new record if you can only count every other person's input! Muhahahahah!

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Johnny! Just go with the flow and type when the mood strikes!

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Johnny! Just go with the flow and type when the mood strikes!

Anonymous said...

Crap...somehow my double post just made up for Matt and Marshall's double comment! Karma baby, karma... Hehehe

Matty said...

That's just funny! I don't care who you are, that's hilarious timing to have a duplicate comment!