Monday, November 24, 2008

Thousandaire! 23 and counting

This just in - The Original PaceWheel is now for sale in 23 stores continent-wide!

And with committed sales made this morning, the ambitious goal of becoming a thousandaire has been achieved!

You can say you knew me when I was just a hundredaire, but now with more than one-thousand PaceWheels sold and in the hands of coaches and athletes in all 50 states (plus Washington, D.C.) and 16 countries (Canada, USA, Mexico, Honduras, Cuba, Ireland, England, France, Serbia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, India, Kenya, South Korea, New Zealand, Australia), and 5 of 7 continents, I've made a net profit of nearly $1 per wheel. Way to go American Dream!

5 comments:

Matty said...

Please don't forget the little people!

Do you have a higher dream? Perhaps a ten-thousandaire? Reach for the stars!


Oh, have you worked out your hourly pay in the pursuit of thousandairedom? I would contend that if you put in more than 200 hours, you have lost money... assuming your other second job would pay minimum wage.

Aaron said...

Congrats Coach! The American Dream is still alive. :P

Anonymous said...

Way to go Michael! May the next thousand go even quicker! (and make more than $1 per)

Anonymous said...

I knew you would do it!!! Great job, Michael and Stephanie! I'm so excited for y'all - and, of course, I'll be even more excited when you're millionaires! I just know it will happen. :)

Amanda said...

You know, when I first read that headline, I thought you meant you'd made $23,000. Soon, I hope!