Monday, April 14, 2008

You saw it here first


I was just goofing around with the "Live Trace" feature of my Adobe Illustrator CS3 program, trying to figure out some silk-screening stuff, and here we have it: Mr. Cool smiling!

I don't believe it had ever been photographed before, and I'm fairly certain it hasn't been photographed since.

You're welcome, world.

Soon, spray-painted Che Guevara faces on utility boxes and stop signs will be replaced with this revolutionary mug right here.

By the way, it's 2:59 a.m.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

First off, what are you doing up?! Second, how on earth did you make that happen? Do you have smile insertion software? Wow. A screen-printing doesn't sound bad!

Matty said...

I like that idea.
How about adding a beret and making shirts that just say "Cool"?

Speaking of Che, I played volleyball with some church folks yesterday and one guy had a Che hat on. Funny in the former Soviet Union.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that picture? I've contacted my lawyer and am seeking damages for defimation. Oh, and can you make a grey hoody for mom - I didn't get her anything for mother's day yet. Send me the bill, and I'll send you the litigation damages...

Aaron said...

How can I get this on a t-shirt? Name the price.